Make space for water
Create natural aquifers where they are needed
Hydrorock’s modular water management system uses natural Aquifer Blocks to make space for water to prevent onsite flooding and drought.
Replicating exactly how the natural water cycle buffers, absorbs, holds and releases water onsite into the surrounding soil, Hydrorock delivers the cheapest, greenest and most efficient SuDS available.
Hydrorock is transforming Dutch water management. Architects, developers, engineers and constructors have embraced Hydrorock to prevent flooding and deliver key environmental, social and construction benefits.
Key Benefits of Hydrorock Aquifer SuDS
Online Natural Aquifer SuDS CPD
This online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training/explanatory series demonstrates how Natural Aquifer SuDS are completely unique in their ability to absorb, suspend and infiltrate excess water. Whist also being cheaper, greener and more efficient than alternative SuDS for new construction and existing highways, industrial and residential premises. Preventing flooding and drought, see how Dutch technology revolutionises what it means to sustainably and effectively manage rainwater.
Designed for highway, civil and drainage engineers, architects and other construction professionals, this CPD will give you a complete overview of how Natural Aquifer SuDS systems work, sector applicability and will take a look at some real life examples.
Hydrorock’s Natural Aquifer SuDS System can be used for…
- Narrow Pathways Prone to Flooding – Drainage and Infiltration SystemSuzanne Walter2020-06-05T11:34:26+00:00
- Public Green Area – Ecological rainwater infiltrationSuzanne Walter2020-06-03T15:56:12+00:00
- Large Car Park project – Preventing against stormwater and heavy rainfall floodingSuzanne Walter2020-06-03T15:54:31+00:00
- Maastricht Market – Efficient drainage and infiltration within the confines of the busy siteSuzanne Walter2020-06-03T15:54:21+00:00
- Langoed Monnikenburg – Onsite harvesting and buffering of rainwater & runoffSuzanne Walter2020-06-03T15:54:11+00:00
- The Rijksmuseum – Preventing street flooding, damage and access issuesSuzanne Walter2020-04-29T16:10:08+00:00
- Dordrecht – Relieving sewers from rainwater runoff and heavy downpoursSuzanne Walter2020-04-29T16:11:44+00:00
- Scotland – The cheaper & faster to install alternative, with increased infiltration ratesHydrorock2020-04-29T16:13:00+00:00
At Hyrodrock Solutions our mission is to implement previously unattainable and sustainable solutions for buffering storm water, harvesting rainwater, infiltrating runoff, draining groundwater, and irrigation.
Talk to Hydrorock Solutions
Our Hydrorock Solutions team will help you find an effective, sustainable water management system for your project. We support you from design right through to installation.