GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) & PECR (Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulation)
We hold clients’, potential clients’ and suppliers’ data and the data of personnel within companies that have expressed an interest in or used Hydrorock Solutions’ services. We collect this data through business contact in quoting for, or completing a project, have registered to Construct UK, if a subject registers to access technical documents on our website, or if we have met in person and exchanged business contact details.
We hold only the data we require to contact our clients, potential clients or suppliers: name, company name & address, company email, main company telephone number and work mobile.
Contact data is stored on our business systems which are not connected to the internet, in email address books and on a secure server for email marketing purposes with Campaign Monitor.
We are committed to complying with the current data protection laws including GDPR & PECR, only processing that data for the purposes made clear below:
- We will NEVER share with or sell your data to any 3rd parties
- We will do our best to ensure your personal information is accurate and kept up-to-date. Please do contact us if you want to update your details
- We will never disclose your details unless required to do so legitimately by law. For example, a request from the ICO
- We will not send you marketing messages via cold calls, automated calls, texts or fax
- We will contact you regarding current or potential projects as necessitated by the project
- Under PECR we might contact you by HTML email with news and updates, which we have identified as the most unobtrusive way to contact you. We will never contact you with marketing communications more than once a calendar month and only if:
- we have a pre-existing professional, or personal, relationship with you
- we have a financial or contractual agreement with you
- that we believe the information is of genuine and legitimate interest
- we believe that the information is useful or relevant to your job role
If you do not find our marketing communications of use, or interest, you can easily choose to unsubscribe from our HTML emails at any time. We will NEVER contact you again using this method and will delete your data from our active email marketing lists. The ‘Unsubscribe’ link can be found in the footer area of our marketing emails.
If you require access or wish to update the data stored by Hydrorock Solutions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will supply this free of charge if requested within one calendar month.
If you wish to delete your record from our marketing list, simply send an email request to email@example.com.
The internet isn’t always an inherently safe environment, but we will always work to ensure that all reasonable technical and organisational measures are in place to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful loss, alteration, unauthorised use, disclosure or access.
If there is a breach of the data we hold, which risks your rights or freedoms, we commit to reporting to the ICO and our contacts on the compromised lists within 72 hours of the breach.
We undertake regular data and process audits.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.